Friday, October 31, 2008

a stressful sembreak.

hahaha, this would be my second time posting about my sem break.

well, it's not really that stressful. much has happened and gladly, i'm still alive. our class was busy with practicing a performance on the december christmas concert. it was fun.

this week, i learned how to play MAHJONG!! yeah! it's so fun! then i got to go to divisoria with my classmates. we hunted for cheap materials for our costumes. that was fun too although at first i really didn't want to go because the weather is bad. well, all turned out well and we managed to buy some stuff for our costumes.

i love my section.

anyway, JOYCE now is not the time to go smiling and relaxing, you still have lots of work to do!! >:O

really, i'm still not collecting tin cans for our economics project. ate kim called me and she said they were talking about ditching the project. i don't know if it's true or not but it'd be great if it is. i haven't contacted my partner arlene for our mapeh report. then, i have calculus project. i haven't started 'cause i know i can't do it all by myself. i mean, it's HARD for me. :D

ahh, another thing. USTET. hahaha, this one was easy. much easier compared to UPCAT. the campus was nice. it's clean. the university may be old but not the buildings. cool school, lots of food stalls and restaurants. great place. :)

something's still missing with my sem break. i didn't get to meet with my former classmates at all. and i was planning to go to their houses and talk about stuff. i guess they're busy too. (pessimism) or they don't consider me a friend anymore. . . :(

hahaha, i don't think they'd do that. probably they're out of town.

ah! i didn't attend practice yesterday. parents were mad at me for always coming home late. and i was burning cash recently. >:D short on money.

my day was pretty boring. because i was kind of nagtatampo because they didn't allow me to go to the practice, i didn't take a bath until it was 10 in the evening or something. all i did was sit, read, watch and eat. maybe a little walk inside the house but i didn't clean. hahahaha! :) REVENGE!!

i got to watch DEATH NOTE 3: L - change the world. L LAWLIET, i love you!! :D
cool movie! a great watch if you've seen death note.

then, when i have finished watching, i read tons of shoujo mangas. hahahaha! :D that is the life.

i wonder what happened with practice kahapon. . . hmm, i heard from ate kim na napagalitan sila for whatever reason that was. what went wrong? hmm . . . :(

i'm gonna post another one tomorrow, probably. :D

No comments:


Learn XML.