Sunday, June 17, 2007

hu-wow!

this riddle is so HARD! pero sa huli, common sense lang pala.

try it.

I turn polar bears white

and I will make you cry.

I make guys have to pee

and girls comb their hair.

I make celebrities look stupid

and normal people look like celebrities.

I turn pancakes brown

and make your champane bubble.

If you sqeeze me, Ill pop.

If you look at me, youll pop.

Can you guess the riddle?

here's something to help you:

96% of Harvard college students couldn't answer this but 84% of kindergarten students can.

hard isn't it? i even searched for the answer on the internet and gladly i found the answer.

it seems impossible that most of harvard students couldn't answer it but mostly all of kindergarten students can. basically, it's just common sense! have you figured it out? if you have, you're so BRILLIANT!! if you still have not found the answer, read on!

First of all, the last part of the riddle is missing. "Can you answer this riddle?"

so meaning, the answer is simply NO! and that is why kindergarten students can answer it. while mostly all of harvard students can't.

most of us make a problem more complicated than it already is. but if we just look around, the answer is just there. you just haven't seen it. 



-- always count your blessings.--



*happy father's day!

No comments:


Learn XML.