Saturday, April 25, 2009

ahh yeah!

been tagged by two people na, so i guess i really, really have to do this. :D

Three things that scare me 
1. vegetables
2. fights with my friends
3. ghosts

Three people who make me laugh 
1. melo
2. diana 
3. john

Three things I love 
1. chocolates
2. tissue
3. little boys and girls (pedophile?) 

Three things I hate 
1. vegetables
2. feelers
3. my kuya

Three things I don’t understand 
1. kung bakit ayaw ko ng gulay
2. kung bakit ang panget ng letter ng UP sa akin, parang taghirap talaga sila
3. kung bakit lahat ng bagay ay may katapusan

Three things on my desk 
1. cellphone
2. diary ng kaklase ng kuya ko (ang bakla nga eh, as in yung dear diary.. blah blah.)
3. dirt, lots and lots of dirt

Three things I am doing right now 
1. answering this 
2. listening to LOLLIPOP 
3. thinking of an answer for the third thing i was doing

Three things I want to do before I die 
1. eat lots and lots of pizza
2. save a life (piano from how to save a life enters), where did i go wrong.... 
3. be able to help a charity

Three things I can do 
1. swim
2. stay up all night
3. lift you spirits up

Three things you should listen to 
1. lollipop - big bang
2. ordinary day - vanessa carlton 
3. boston - augustana 

Three things you should never listen to 
1. my kuya
2. lies of a politician 
3. satan 

Three things I’d like to learn 
1. speak and write japanese
2. the human brain 
3. how to love

Three favorite food 
1. pizza
2. chocolate 
3. cheese

Three beverages I drink regularly 
1. water
2. milk
3. coke

Three TV shows I watched when I was kid 
1. cardcaptor sakura, ghost fighter, flame of recca, beyblade
2. batibot
3. sineskwela

Three favorite books 
1. the time traveller's wife
2. through violet eyes
3. sherlock holmes

Three people I like to tag. 
1. no one
2. nobody 
3. none

No comments:


Learn XML.