Tuesday, March 13, 2007

NAT day. everyone's so vain.

NAT is the National Achievement Test. We, the second year students, took it today. And my gosh! it was so hard!..

last week was full of reviews. When we're taking the Pre-NAT.. i got high scores.

pero yung NAT ngayon, my gosh! it was so HARD. i don't think i'm gonna pass.

I don't know what to think anymore! and to think that they will take the 30% of the NAT result and add it to our 70% 4th quarter grade! pag bumagsak ako, no chance for me na ipasa ang 4th quarter! nakababaliw talaga!



everyone's so vain. i don't know if it's just me or not. pero i think na ang dami na nila.


-_-i think they changed me.. and now that i realize it, i think i just changed, and it isn't good..-_-


oops.! i shouldn't blame them, i think it is also my fault.

No comments:


Learn XML.